1. INFORMACIÓN AL USUARIO
HIJOS DE JOSÉ SERRATS S.A., henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is Responsible for the treatment of personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of processing:
Maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the processing are as follow:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to his products and services, or to his collaborators or suppliers with whom he has reached a promotion agreement. In such case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, inquiries or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Sending the website’s newsletter.
Data retention criteria::
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to file a claim before the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: HIJOS DE JOSÉ SERRATS S.A.. Polígono Landabaso, 3B 48370 BERMEO (BIZKAIA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to answer their inquiry, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible to communicate any modification in them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties in any case, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all data are not provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary with reference to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has informed them of the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.