White Tuna belly special salad
Spring is around the corner, and the White Tuna belly salad sent by Antonio has everything to welcome this beautiful season: an apple "clover", tomato "flowers", colors... and above all, a lot of flavor!
Let’s get to it!
- White Tuna belly - one can
- Goat cheese - one “roller”
- One large yellow Golden apple
- Lamb’s lettuce
- Lettuce - or sprouts
- Mini corn cobs
- Green asparagus
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pine nuts
- Olive oil
- Reduction of Forum vinegar
- Peel the apples, cut them into slices, remove the center, and sear them in the pan on both sides with a little olive oil, until golden but without breaking them.
- Sear the cheese in the pan, just like the apples.
- Place three slices of apple on the plate in the shape of a clover.
- Place the cheese in the center, on top of the apple slices.
- Complete the dish with lamb's lettuce, lettuce, corn and asparagus.
- Add the previously roasted walnuts and pine nuts, and some White Tuna belly fillets (set aside the fish oil).
- Add the cherry tomatoes, cut into a flower shape.
- Dress everything with the White Tuna oil and a little reduction of Forum red vinegar, and enjoy this unique salad!
The perfect spring salad. Thanks Antonio!
White tuna belly 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the white tuna belly available at our online store.
[button url="https://www.serrats.com/en/buy-white-tuna-albacore-belly-ventresca" color="color" customcolor="" iconcolor="white" target="_blank" custom_class="" ]Buy[/button]